- 2 Wire, 24V, 4-20mA Dewpoint Transmitter
- Various Ranges: Overall Range -100ºC to+20ºC Dewpoint
- Output configurable in °C Dewpoint, F Dewpoint, ppm(v), g/m3 and lbs/MMSCF
- Accuracy ±2ºC Dewpoint
- Weatherproof Rating IP66 - NEMA4
- Linear 4-20 mA output signal
- Weighs only 175 g
- Field calibration / Span check facility. Activated and operated via potentiometer on the Transmitter body. Locked in normal operating mode to avoid tamper.
- Factory Calibration:Supplied with Certificate of Calibration traceable to National Physics Laboratory (NPL)
- Accuracy: ± 2°C dew point (NPL traceable -90°C to +20°C)
Response Times :
- Wet to Dry:-20°C to -60°C - less than 120 secs.
- Dry to Wet:-120°C to -20°C - less than 20 secs.
Sample Flow Rate
- Per minute. Max: 25 litres/min.
- Flow independent but ideally 2 to 5 litres
- EN 175301 connector at the Transmitter and other end
- IP66 (NEMA4X) rated, size C, DIN