Online CO2, Purity Meter Mains Operated with Built-in-sensor IRPC series of non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) gas analyzers features fast response, high accouracy, sensitivity, stability and excellent linerarity.
To check the purity of CO2 continuously online in 0 to 100% range. This instrument is suitable for checking the purity of CO2 plants or percentage CO2 in welding gases or any gas mixtures and CO2 incubators.
- Measuring Range : 0 to 100%.(with Resolution : 1%)
- Principle : N.D.I.R. (temperature compensated with calibration certificate)
- Temperature Range : 20°C to 50°C
- HUmidity: 0-95% Non-condensing
- Accuracy : + 2%FSD
- Response Time : < 40 sec at 20°C
- Long term zero drift : 2% volume CO2 per month
- Display : 3 1/2 digit L.E.D.
- Power Supply : 230 Vac
- Output : 4-20 mA
- Alarm - Low, High
- Cabinet : Panel mount
- External Dimensions : 245 x 135 x 230 MM
- Calibration : to be calibrated with 100% CO2, for span & 0% pure N2, for Zero
- Inlet / Outlet of analyzer : 1/4" SwG/BSP